Physicube is a free block building game focused on physics and destruction, create complex structures and then destroy them and watch them fall.
- Huge open world to build your creations.
- Build complex structures.
- Shoot cannon projectiles to destroy your creations, and then watch them as they tumble-down.
- Freeze time and see your destruction from a different perspective.
Click on one of the images below to see it in full size.
Click the icon below to start your download.
Extract PHYSICUBE.rar file and then double click on PHYSICUBE.exe to start the game.
1. Select a cube by pressing either 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5.
2. Once you have selected your cube, 'RIGHT CLICK' to spawn it.
3. To stack a cube, 'LEFT CLICK' on one of the white spheres on a cube to stack in that direction.
4. You can turn off the white spheres by pressing 'E', to enable again, press 'Q'.
5. You can shoot a cannon projectile by press the 'C' key.
6. To delete a cube, 'LEFT CLICK' on the actual cube, to delete all cubes within the scene, press the 'R' key.
7. To freeze cubes in mid-air, 'LEFT CLICK' away from a cube.
8. To toggle fly mode, press the 'F' key, while in fly mode press 'SPACE' to ascend and 'LSHIFT' to descend.
9. Press the 'ESC' key to show the 'QUIT' button.
www.tumblr.com - www.twitter.com - www.indiedb.com - physicube.neocities.org