Physicube is a free block building game focused on physics and destruction, create complex structures and then destroy them and watch them fall.
- Huge open world to build your creations.
- Build complex structures.
- Shoot cannon projectiles to destroy your creations, and then watch them as they tumble-down.
- Freeze time and see your destruction from a different perspective.
Click on one of the images below to see it in full size.
1. Select a cube by pressing either 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5.
2. Once you have selected your cube, 'RIGHT CLICK' to spawn it.
3. To stack a cube, 'LEFT CLICK' on one of the white spheres on a cube to stack in that direction.
4. You can turn off the white spheres by pressing 'E', to enable again, press 'Q'.
5. You can shoot a cannon projectile by press the 'C' key.
6. To delete a cube, 'LEFT CLICK' on the actual cube, to delete all cubes within the scene, press the 'R' key.
7. To freeze cubes in mid-air, 'LEFT CLICK' away from a cube.
8. To toggle fly mode, press the 'F' key, while in fly mode press 'SPACE' to ascend and 'LSHIFT' to descend.
9. Press the 'ESC' key to show the 'QUIT' button.